l
2023

Need a place to add in your awards? This is it. Want to include more information about your products, history, or features? This is the spot for that. Use this content section for anything and everything.

MDS-WAZN-Rhythm and you Event - Bosnia

The Rhythm and You Pyramids Festival was a weekend of free exhibitions from the Rhythm and You Community Artists conducted primarily at Park Ravne 2 in Visoko, Bosnia. Directed by John Adams. All of the exhibitions were filmed.  Music, Dance, Fashion, Science, and Paint/Portrait exhibitions were displayed during a program to last the entire weekend.

 

MDA (MnAna Dance Academy) presented the Awareness Show and performed the WAZN dance to inspire and bring more people together through movement.

For more information kindly visit this website:
https://parkravne2.com/

 

For more about collaboration for this event, kindly visit this link: 

https://rhythmandyou.com/events-2/

Awareness in Body show 16.07.2023

"Awareness in Body", a thought-provoking 27 minutes contemporary dance piece that explores societal expectations and their impact on our lives. The performance is a journey of self-discovery and questioning our movements.

 

Director and Choreographer: Emeel Safie (51%), with the MDA dancers/members contributing 49%.

Time: It was at 15:00 - 16:00.

Location: Hinter den Ulmen 10, 60433 Frankfurt am Main.

Danced by: Siya Safie, Kim, Tanja Hansen, Vilen Lipatov, Ksenija Vujačić-Mirski, Alina Wiche, Rebecca Brown Beg, Kerstin.

Awareness show in Gallus Theater 06.07.2023

On July 06, 2023, we presented the "Awareness"  at the Gallus Theater stage in Frankfurt, Germany. The event was part of the Schultheatertage.

"Awareness", a thought-provoking 60-minute contemporary dance piece that explores societal expectations and their impact on our lives. 

The performance is a journey of self-discovery, questioning our targets, goals, and purpose.

Director and Choreographer: Emeel Safie (51%), with the MDA dancers/members contributing 49%.

Danced by: Olga, Süreyya Safie, Kim, Tanja Hansen, Vilen Lipatov, Monique Burandt, Ella Lu Wolf, Antonia Reichmuth, Natalia Desiree, Ksenija Vujačić-Mirski, Nora Goßmann, Giulia Romano, Alina Wiche and Ilaa Sardi.

WAZN Events in 2023

Güneş Theater: 06.05.2023
Paulskirchenfest: 19.05.2023
L1FE Studio-Party 20-05.2023

Danced by: Siya Safie, Tanja Hansen, Ilaa Sardi, Rebecca Brown Beg and Emeel Safie.

Interview with Emeel

Emeel Safie, shares his journey and philosophy in an interview. He expresses his passion for movement and the importance of self-awareness in dance. Emeel defines contemporary dance differently. And many other interesting points. Click read more to read the interview: It is in the German language.

READ MORE

Awareness in Purpose show 2023

On March 25, 2023, we (MDA) presented the Awareness in Purpose show at the Grand Hotel Empire in Frankfurt, Germany. The event was part of the Rooftop BBQ & Creators Event, a video documented exhibition that brought together a diverse group of artists. A Creator’s Exhbition is an Eclectic Filmed Exhibition for both ‘Rhythm and You’ community artists and guest artists in the local area.

 

The MDA dance show started at 21:30, and it was directed and choreographed by Emeel Safie, who held a 51% stake in the production. The dancers, including Siya Safie, Nora Goßmann, Vilen Lipatov, and Emeel Safie contributed the remaining 49%.
The 12-minute MDA dance style performance aimed to explore societal expectations that can limit our lives.

 

The dancers used powerful imagery and captivating movements to showcase the pressures of covering certain parts of ourselves, viewing our bodies as tools, and breaking free from societal norms. The show was thought-provoking and left the audience questioning the influence of societal expectations on their own lives. Furthermore, the MDA dancers also performed a bait of WAZN dance style in some chances when an artist was singing or playing music.

 

Additionally, during the Rooftop BBQ & Creators Event, the MDA dancers Emeel Safie, Nora Goßmann, and Süreyya Safie modeled fashion clothes from Bosnian designer Aleksandra Lovric in the fashion schedule of the event.

Click on your wished year